- Coping with Divorce Cultivating Your Child’s FeelingsPosted 327 days ago
- Tips For Parents To Find More Time In Your Busy SchedulePosted 327 days ago
- 10 Tips Of Keeping The Marriage Happy While ParentingPosted 328 days ago
- How To Deal With Unwanted Parenting AdvicePosted 328 days ago
- Five Things Every Parent Of A Special Child Should KnowPosted 329 days ago
- Traditional Remedies To Improve Fertility NaturallyPosted 329 days ago
- Prenatal Massages Various Benefits For The Expectant MotherPosted 329 days ago
Ways to Ease Nausea During Pregnancy
Some women’s are really lucky to have perfect health during pregnancy. But most of them face the problem of nausea along with vomiting which really irritate them. There are some tips that you can try at home to get ease with the problem.
Stomach acid and low blood sugar results in nausea during pregnancy so, you should take little food at regular intervals even thou you are not hungry. This maintains your level of blood sugar and eases your nausea.
Your food should be rich in protein, carbohydrates and fiber. You should eat a lot of fruits, nuts, vegetables and cheese as they are rich in nutrients. Drink a lot of water and juice and try to avoid beverages like coffee, tea and soda. You should be slow while getting up from sitting or standing position.
Your fast movements can tend to bring nausea. Avoid eating hot food instead; cold food can help ease nausea. Take plenty of rest but you should ensure that you don’t sleep just after your meal.
Avoid being tired because over-tiredness plays a greater role in nausea. You can also sniff ginger or lemon which gives you some relief when you are feeling the trouble. Eating some Salty snacks like potato chips is also a better way to get some relief from nausea.
You can also take vitamin B6 or ginger tablets as they reduce this annoying trouble during pregnancy. But in case if you don’t want to eat tablets you can just chew some ginger candies or even crystallized ginger. Some experts also believe that excess saliva also causes nausea.
So by sucking on a hard piece of sour candy can help combat those overly productive salivary glands. Exercise is also very important during this period to avoid the side effects that are irritating. You can just take a brisk walk which will help circulate and increase the amount of oxygen to your brain and keeps you healthy.